Monday, June 20, 2011

More Girl's Hair Bow Organizers and Name Signs

Here are a couple of the newest girl's hair bow organizers that I've completed.    These are designed to look like little handbags/purses for those little fashionistas and divas out there.  I have had a great response to these!

Each one is completely hand painted so no two are ever exactly alike (no stencils, vinyl, or decoupage here!).  The hair bow holders come with 2 lengths of 24" coordinating ribbon which provides plenty of space to organize many hair clips and bows.  The handle is a genuine black plastic purse handle.  I always use high quality acrylic paints and use several coats of sealer to protect the finish.

I also sell the completed plaques as name signs which could personalize a child's room or door.  The name signs (of course) are sold without the coordinating ribbon for  organizing clips and bows.


Zebra Stripes and Pink with Polka Dots
Hair Bow Organizer  $34

Zebra Stripes with Pink and Polka Dots
Name Sign  $28

Pink and Black with Polka Dots and Heart Vine
Hair Bow Organizer  $34

Pink and Black with Polka Dots and Heart Vine
Name Sign  $28


I am always designing new ones, so if you would like to see something else, please let me know!

If you would like more information or would like to place an order, please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...please leave a comment below!