Thursday, June 16, 2011

How many times do you start and stop a blog post?

Okay, here's the thing.  Being new to blogging (and being a person who edits and proofreads constantly), I am finding it quite difficult to keep up with blog posts...


Now, of course, it doesn't help that every time I actually have a chance to get on the computer, I begin aimlessly wandering around blogland looking at all the great diy projects and envisioning them in my home (and mentally searching my "stash" of supplies to see if I can run and do any of them RIGHT NOW, without a trip to Lowe's, Home Depot, or Michaels).  


Plus, I admit it.  I am a procrastinator by nature.  I don't mean to be.  I just am.  Except when I have a project to work on for someone else.  Then I am RIGHT ON THE BALL.  So maybe, I need to try and treat myself as I treat others.  Get it done and do it right.  


So, how many other people have a problem with getting things done?  Especially blog posts.  I'm sure that it will get easier as I get used to doing it.  Everything is, right?


Good luck to you all in getting done today whatever it is you need to do.  Now, I have used up all my computer time and need to tend to the kiddos!  Happy surfing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...please leave a comment below!