Monday, February 21, 2011

Hand Painted Gifts!

I am a painter.  
Artist.  
But not a snooty, snobby, kind.  :)  

I love to paint things for other people.   I began painting mostly gifts for children, including personalized photo frames, Christmas ornaments, canvas, and even wall murals.   I love the excitement when a child receives something hand painted just for them, with their own name on it!

Here are photos of some of my work.   (By the way, I take requests, so if you are interested in having something hand painted, please contact me for more information!)

$14 - Christmas Ornament
Includes Baby's full name, birth date,
and birth details on back!  All details
can be customized for YOU!
Other Ornament Styles Available!

$25 "Cute As Can Bee First Birthday" Photo Frame.
Size:  Approx.  10" x 10" holds 4"x6" photo
Perfect Gift for Baby's First Birthday!



$25 - Boys Treasure Box
Size:  Approx.  9" x 12" x 4" Deep
Holds lots of little treasures!

$30 - Girls Hair Bow Organizer
Size:  Approx. 9" oval
FREE PERSONALIZATION!
Colors may be altered upon request!


You can also view my Painted Mine! Facebook Page for more samples of my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...please leave a comment below!